27 July 2011



HOHOHOOHOO~
My another parcel arrived ! actually, it arrived on Friday @ Eunice's hse... hahahahaahhaa. OOOHHHH MMMYYY! I LOVED IT !!!! waited for so long for it to arrive ! Like finally I chose the perfect and damn nice clothe from Taiwan Spree. WOOOHOOOO~ sooo proud of myself :D hahahaha. Well, not ONLY this that I love from Taiwan Spree... There's others too ~~ But seems like I no longer wear them? hehehehe. IT SHRUUUUNNNKK! :P I hate it coz it always states FREE SIZE. and i HATE free sizes ! Coz I like my clothes to be a size bigger ? :)




anywaaaaayyxzsxzs , watched Harry Potter todddaaayy! LIKE FINALLY!
Planned on watching it on Friday but ... tssssk, someone just HAD to BRAINWASH Afiqah into staying and support the Campus Relay runners. Isssssh. But then Afiqah went off after that. Thanks laaaaaaa, Faj . -.-

Annnndddd MY OH MY! HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 waaaas waaaaaaayyyy amazing ! I was like ohh ohhhh ohhh NOW I KNOW WHY ~~~ THIS AND THAT. And I was like totally recalled the previous Harry Potter movies and went "ohhhhhhhhh~" .
HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHAAHHA.
Ron & Hermoine are such cute and great couples. Loved it when they hold hands at the end. hahahaha SO CUTE. Oh oh ,Neville & Luna too! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Such a greeeaaaat way to end today watching Harry Potter with Eunice. :D :D :D after all my hardwork studyinn French for many hours til I got so bored. Phhheeewww ~
How was French you may ask ?
Weeeeelll, it was smmmmoooooooooooooooootttttttttthhhh ~~
Enjoyed talking with Cedric Metrat Depardon in French.
Lucky for me, he questioned me 2 out of 5 questions which are similar to my 5 words given ! HEHEHEHEHEHEE. So, he was like "OH?!" and smiling awaaayy~ hahahahaha.

AND I LOVE WHAT I'VE SAID FOR MY ROLE PLAY!
esp the croissant part. hehehehe. I LIIIKKEEE~
and I forgot about my bidet :( nvm laaa~ Shan't bore him...

YAY! for not going IHub's AGM! hehehe. who cares? HARRY POTTER AWAITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment