04 March 2015

Trampoline Park


Trampoline Park was absolutely a great place to burn loads of fats/calories. They say if you jump for 10 mins it is equivalent to 30 mins of running. How easy is that! I definitely would prefer doing skipping/jumping as my daily exercise rather than running. I really hate running, I rather jog. The trampoline park I went to was around Tanjong Katong area and it is the only trampoline park that is non airconditioned. Think about it it's quite good that it is non air conditioned which means you can sweat a hell lot more. Get em toxic of your body, guys! I sure did sweat a freaking lot. My dry fit shirt can't keep up. 

It was a suepr fun experience and of course, I'd love to come back! $12/hr, it's better to jump as much as possible. Worth the money aites. 

After the workout, you definitely need to fuel yourself and in need of sugar. If you're a fan of churros like I am, go to I12 Katong just two busstops away from Trampoline Park, and get your churros craving fixed! It's from Churros Factory. It's super yummy when it is served hot/warm! They do delivery too, check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment