30 March 2015

Red Velvet Waffles @ Spatula


Exams are coming! Of course, chill before you mug for exams. I decided to head down to Spatula to try their yummy-looking red velvet waffles! I've always wanted to try rv waffles and never had the time or maybe never knew of any famous stores selling rv waffles. Since I've worked at Spatula, I knew they were good at their red velvet cupcakes. So I thought their waffles ought to be good too. Thankfully, momma was free to hang out with me after school and we indulged ourselves to rv waffles! Fyi, it was their monthly waffles (and it's the 2nd last day to indulge on it!!!). 

I must say their red velvet waffles were delicious. I LOVED IT! I'm really impressed with the generous amount of ice cream they scooped and the drizzle of Nutella that totally compliments the waffles. You never go wrong with Nutella. So so  so good I hoped they'll make rv waffles permanent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment