11 March 2015

#1DLIVESG




YESSSSS!!!! Im so glad they weren't stuck up and decided to cancel concert last minute like some artistes do. *roll eyes* I've waited for them for far too long. I'm so glad that I ditched the thought of thinking the lads were all gays and losers. And decided to tune to One Thing during FYP in Poly. So glad I fell in love with them and also, Niall James Horan. Of course, he wil always be my first love and my ultimate favourite.

Look how freaking huge Singapore Sports Hub is. It's the only time that I would ever and will ever be allowed to enter this stadium. It's humongous! Super huge that I was soo disappointed I was super far away from the lads. You can tell from my picture huh. Thank god for he big screens though... But, that's not enough :( I couldn't really seeeee REAL LIFE. LIKE OUT OF THE SCREEN YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Quite disappointed for not buying the standing pen tickets which was like $40 moreeee. LOL, as if I grew money plant that actually bears money.

Nonetheless, I LOVE ONE DIRECTION EVER MORE after the concert. Shall post videos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment