15 August 2014

Fluff Bakery

T.G.I.F; it marks the end of first week of school and also, long weekends for me since no lessons on Friday! Yippeee! Following Fluff Bakery on Instagram, I got  to know that this week's flavours were RVC, Salted Caramel, Mooncake,Virjin Mojito, S'mores and Oreo. What caught my attention was the S'mores flavour! I've never tasted S'mores before in my entire life. I know it does consist of marshmallow (which I don't like) but still I want to try it. 

Not entirely a cupcake monster myself and also, no tummy-support from the other family members, I cautiously chose only three flavours. It's enough since I just wanted to give it a try. Honestly, I do miss their Nutella Red Velvet too. 


Semangat take photo all~ Like I'm an ambassador. LOLLL. 


^ S'mores Cupcake ($4) 
Judging by the name of this shop, it sure never fail to produce light and fluffy cupcakes! Here's S'mores consisting of chocolate cake as the base, with dark chocolate filling (so generous as usual). Unfortunately, I was expecting the marshmallow frosting. But nah, they used meringue frosting instead. To finish the cupcake look, it's being torched evenly and topped up with their homemade graham crumbs. Mmmmhmmm~ 

For me, tried once is enough. Don't get my wrong here. It's really delicious and I adore the cupcake texture. Their cupcakes are never too sweet. It's juusssst nice~ Like I said I'm no cupcake monster. 


^ Nutella Red Velvet Cupcake ($4)
You know what it issss! Everyone doesss! The always-in-the-menu and ever-so-damn-popular Red Velvet!!! Woohoo~  I blogged about it and still loving it like the first time I ate it! 
Not so cream cheesy, loving the amount of Nutella and of course, the fluffy, less sweet cupcake base. 



^ Oreoooooo Cupcake ($4)
I dare not try the other flavours they were selling. I do not cause food and money wastage. Teeehee. Here's the most safest choice for all ages, Oreooooo! Yeah, they named this cupcake Oreoooo with a lot of Os. Simplicity at its best. Or lack of creativity, much? Hahaha. Who cares~ 

Usually Oreo cupcake base consists of the whole Oreo biscuit at the bottom or chocolate rice cupcake base. But for Fluff Bakery, it is made up of Oreo cake as the base. It has Oreo fudge filling which I loveee it so much! It tasted like... Oreo milkshake, god damn it! Not sweet at all too! Topped with Oreo frosting and Oreo drizzle! Not sure how they made this wonderful topping but it's simple and awesome! 

That's the end of my cupcake fix! Till next time Fluff! I'll come back when there's Creme Brulee on your menu~~ 

Location: 
12 Jalan Pisang 
Singapore 
Operating hours: Wednesday- Sunday, 12pm til all bakes sell out 

Instagram: Fluffbakery


No comments:

Post a Comment