22 July 2014

Rainbow Roll Cake

When it is time to prepare for Raya, that whole entire week will be super exhausting. It's fine making  your own kuih raya but for me, we have to make for the cousins. This year I decided to experiment with my baking and creativity skills, Thankfully for 2 months of school holiday i totally made full use of it. Most of it were spent baking.
If you were to come to my house, we will be having rainbow roll cakes~ Due to my tiredness, I was too drained to even complete my roll cakes before buka. So i had to sacrifice my bedtime to complete 12 roll cakes. Sorry for I spread too little cream for the roll cakes. Call me stingy :) I just didn't know how to gauge the amt of cream to be on it.
 
I promise that I will not burden myself the next Ramadhan. SAY NO TO RAINBOW ROLL CAKES! 
Easy to bake/make. The only leceh/ troublesome part was the coloured batter we had to prepare . Shesssh~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment