05 July 2014

ALIVE MUSEUM SINGAPORE

Finally, we both are having our school holiday! By hook or by crook, we gotta spend this time wisely and visit places/ do things that we wanna do before she/me starts school. Sadly, she's starting soon... And I... still having my holidays! Wooohoo! It's good to be in a local uni! 

By now you might have heard of Trick Eye Museum at RWS. The ever so popular Korean illusion museum is here to stay in Singapore! Due to Trick Eye Museum's high publicity and popularity, we decided to not visit that museum. Listening to negative feedbacks from a few of my friends, TEM made them came early to buy the tickets and... they had to wait like freaking 3-4 hours to enter the museum. Moreover, it was darn crowded. Plus, you have to pay $1-3 to enter Sentosa. Sheesh, I sworn to myself not to enter Sentosa this year. 

Lucky for us, there was an identical museum around Suntec area - Alive Museum Singapore. It was less crowded of course. We bought our tickets from Groupon - cheap, affordable, worth it deals. Our package came with Alive museum + Garden's By The Bay + Popeyes $10 meal. We had to pay only $36 for it! I'm not sure of the usual price... but it was more than $50 (which I will never fork out that amt for these attractions). 

Well, let me begin with Alive Museum Singapore. Welcome, my fellow readers! 
But, it'll be more of pictures than words. I only posted my favourites/cool ones. Others are on Facebook (not for public to see). Too bad.... 

They say you can spend only an hour in the museum. But, no one gave a f*ck about it I supposed. Eunice and I spent almost 2hr and 30mins there. Most probably we had to patiently deal with annoying museum-goers too. When I say they're annoying, I really mean it. Tapi... Bulan Ramadhan haruuuus bersabar! Phhheww~ 

Camera wasn't on the correct settings. We look like we're in a clluuuubbb~ Wooot wooot~ 
21 and legal. 

I swear this wasn't an easy dance move. Salute you, Michael Jackson! 





I'd love to one day go canoeing too. For the time being, this will do.

No one at the other end of the paper boat thoo..... 


Honestly, it was quite tiring. All the posing, lying down on the ground, rushing to snap a pic before anyone could, waitingggg for people~~ Once is enough. No need to go Korea for this liaoooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment