20 June 2014

Breads


Listed out all the food that I would like to bake this holiday. One of them is bread! I adore watching breads ferment and grow on its on. Especially in this lovely hot and sunny Singapore, breads have no problem fermenting and growing as huge as can be and as fast as possible. I never knew breads were so easy to make! But, breads that are exceptionally moist throughout the day and even if you kept it for 2-3 days yet it is still moist, that's quite difficult to achieve. 

Honestly, my recipe didn't accomplish that kind of moisture for a few days. Probably, it lacked one special ingredient to attain that kind of moisture.It's my first time baking breads alone at home and I'm so glad that it went perfectly well. I made red bean buns (my fave!) and hotdog buns. At least I do know that everyone eats bread at home. 

Before (top) and after (bottom) the bread being fermented. Sorry for I do not know and lazy to turn the picture 90 degrees to the left. hahahhahh! 

Here's red bean bun before entering the 180 degrees oven. Not difficult at all to make this kind of shape. Just take a scissors and cut them into flower shape. I have five to six petals on my flower bun. 

Finally, I can shape this bun well enough. The first time I made during class was horrendous! I found a step by step tutorial (pictorial) of this bun on Facebook. But, not sure where it went.... I'll find it and post it some other time. Looks nice, but not too easy to make this kind of shape. 

Baking.........

BAKED!! It tasted delicious and soft and moist on the inside straight after baking. Of course, everything tastes great right after cooking/baking. I don't mind making breads again! 

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment