14 June 2014

1D


Look what came into the mailbox yesterday. Heheeh. I hid it from the mother before she knows my dirty little secret.  Just have to be prepared and alert for the arrival of my bills! Dang it. 

I've spent so much this holiday! I'm pretty sure all my money  I earned... are pretty much used up. Mostly, transport fees (sad life). A little here and there used on shopping - I remembered I spent most on my new Pandora accessories. Honestly, I didn't spend my money for my personal use but, more on friends' upcoming birthdays. WHAT A PAIN. Since it's GSS, everything is discounted, sales here there everywhere!, why not spend more this month and prep for those birthdays on Oct/Nov/Dec, right? So clever! When I told I spent on shopping.... All I got for myself was... 2-3 new clothes? Well, that's enough for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment