28 February 2014

Ice Skating

Say hello to recess week! It's not a fun fun week though. It's the festive season of finishing my reports/essays.. and catch up as much as possible on whatever topics that I am struggling with. Also, to prepare for upcoming quizzes/presentations/exams!!! Oh yes, 2 more month to exams! 

Had a deal with Eunice to visit all the malls in Jurong East one day. That day was today! Yay! Luckily she didn't mind waiting for me or travelling to the West. Anyway, she's having her short school break too. So, it's fair enough. Thanks so much! Especially having to wait for me for almost 2hours? Awwww, true love~ 

I miss ice skating so much. I enjoyed every second of this ice skating session as Eunice is good at ice skating herself. At least, I know that the other person is having a fun time, ice skating, that's fine by me. However, if a friend tagging along does not know how to skate... I'll be worried as he/she might just give up and i'll be skating all by myself *heartbroken*. 

Eunice and I tried to observe how to bloody hell people skate backwards or do spins! Omg, salute!!! After 1hr 45 mins of observing while we skate, we braved ourselves and managed to almost grasp skating backwards and did a half spin (LOL!)


No comments:

Post a Comment