26 January 2014

Oranges topping, since when?

Soon, in a few days time, it will be Chinese New Year. At each and every Yoguru outlet, I present to you... Our new YoguFlavour! Orange! Yessssss, Chinese New Year = Oranges! Lol.

As usual, someone left festive goodies at our store. In it was loads oranges! Of course, we didn't eat them even tho we could. Joycelyn and I were too bored since there were little customers at around lunch hour. We decided to take the oranges and serve it as toppings! No, you can't find it in any other Yoguru outlet. Just for today, right now. HAHHAAHAH!

We were really expecting someone to take orange as a topping. I was serving a customer and unfortunately, she pointed out and wanted the Passionfruit boba. I seriously thought she wanted our freshly cut oranges! But hey, nooooooo. We ended up bursting into laughter while serving the customer. I'm pretty sure the customer felt a little uncomfortable? Annoyed? Luckily, she's not! Pheww~ 

I like working on Sundays. Especially with a great company like Joycelyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment