13 November 2013

Top 5 Poster!

So, here are the few friends I first met on the second day of school. Well, I had to meet them due to project work for this particular module of course. Else, I would have not known any of them. I'll be lonely still. I'm very glad that this module starts off with project work. Yes, project work on the very first year and very first semester. Weird? I think it was pretty intelligent to have planned it out that way.

Here's my MC1 consisting of very lepak, clever, fun and friendly people. At first, we were damn enthusiastic about our project work and all sorts of idea kept bombarding every single time - on FB and Whatsapp grp chat. But, when critical weeks and quizzes after quizzes came along, we drift apart from our project. Eventually, we last minute stayed back for pretty long on a Friday. And, we finished up as much as we possibly could.

Not gonna brag, but I was damn proud of our poster. Although I still find it wordy. Hey, the cool grey's anatomy face was darn cool please! Anddd.... We got into the top 5 poster category! Although our group was the last among the five... hahaha! I'm soooo glad everything was over and was certainly blessed to be grouped with these people. Everyone sure did their part equally.

Right now have to do the appraisal form. Seriously? I wish it was optional.... I'm scared they'll rank me last coz I'm as useful fak (to be honest, I feel that way, LOL!). Urgghhh, why have to rankkkk them all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment