18 October 2013

School for the Cool - Technology

Yay! Just finished doing e-learning thinggy. The most hated thing about e-learning is you'll just have to be stare at your computer for as long as.... well, until you finish. And it's time consuming. On the positive side of it, it's interactive. Honestly, I'm a learner who understands a topic through images, videos and animations. So, i guess it'll helps me a lot. Especially, for this certain topic - biomedical imaging. 

And what exactly kept me in awe was the applet used/created. It was sooooo good and cool!!! I'm totally amazed by whoever did this applet. I, for sure, had done such things before but in much simpler version. To advance on doing such applet, I salute the creators! 




Yes, this is a boring post. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment