24 April 2013

Can't believe a Chinese local Singaporean man thought I was from Philippines when I was serving a generous serving of toppings onto his yoghurt.Seriously? Shame on you, Mister Singaporean. Don't you even know how to differentiate your fellow Singaporeans? I even spoke in clear English for God's sake! I don't have the accent of a Filipinos or spoke sudden Philippine language whatsoever.Speaking of which, not all F&B industry would recruit foreigners okaaay! I was dead flabbergasted if you asked me!

He even asked to confirm. Where are you from? So, I confidently and proudly spoke (with a little left eyebrow raise), "I am a Singaporean." He was totally owned. Stupid assumptions! Should have listened clearer to the accent I'm using and may I suggest you to speak more to your fellow Singaporeans?

DISGRACE. Is he even a true local Singaporean then? I would totally be able to differentiate between a foreigner and a Singaporean you see? And I'm 20 years old. You are? -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment