09 November 2011

unplanned SOOOOGURT!


Yaaaaay! I looooove Eunice's iPhone. It's like photogenic's favourite phone ya know. She has that much photography apps. hehehe. I'm sooooo gonna get iPhone ah. But not 4S though. Heard it's batt life ain't everlasting. Not gonna risk that since I'm such a heavy user on internet. TEEEHEE :)

Anyway, heeeereee we gooooooooo.






HARDCORE NO#1 FAN OF SOGURT HERE! :D
Yaaaaay! had my another chop on my loyalty card today! hehehehe. Kinda sad upon not having oreo on my froyo cup :( Sooo, alternative: Cereals! Not bad ah.


ohhh! I looooovee it when this picture was taken. hehehe.
We suddenly just sorta like had 'hide and seek' with it coz we switched it to the front camera. HAHAHAHAHAHA. sooo cuuuutte. I can't explain this though but whateeevvs. My little memories. HEEEEHEHHE :)




I LIKEE THISS!! :D hehehe.
lemme recall what was the effect for this picture. Was it .... Morti something? Hmmm....




JU-ON!



No comments:

Post a Comment