26 October 2011

SHOOOOOOO SHOES!!!


I've been dreaming of getting Sperry's since the day I had my eyes on it @Far East's Limited Edt! But I prefer the ones priced on the web. Oh wellxsz, it'll be worth it.


OH THIS! Aren't they adorable?! Reminds me of the shoes that I wore when I was younger. Kinda 90s thing,huh? Should I ??


GAAAAAAAH! I CAN'T HELP IT! I STILL CAN'T LET GO THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T BUY THOSE BOOTS @ SCOTT'S ISETAN'S SALE!!!!! *ihatemyselfforbeingtoothrifty*





And here comes these gorgeous looking Oxford Shoes! IN BOOTS VERSION TOO! :'( It's not easy easing the guilt. SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THOSE PAIR OF BOOTS WHEN MY HEART & MIND SAYS BUUUYYY!!!!


Can these make things any worse?



Think about it, I don't think people would prefer shopping with me. I'm too thrifty,yes? Can't help it though... I know all in all I'll make the economy grooooww~

2 comments:

  1. i like to shop with u!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehee :):):) but sometimes only?? Coz I dont buy stuffs.... :(

    ReplyDelete