22 October 2011



I AM OFFICIALLY A LOYAL SOGURT CUSTOMER!!! hahaha. Spent above $5 (above) & you'll get a loyalty card! In addition, students will get 10% discount for you info ;D

ok. School's gonna start!!! The thought of me not seeing anymore Tuesday's 6pm-9pm lessons...SHAAAAG!! I shall cry after the lesson. Again. But it ain't that bad, considered I don't need to go school on Wednesdays. By the way, I kinda stalk those Cert Prog Language Cluster human beings. hehehe. OHHH!! Found out that some of my Japanese girls will still SUFFER 6pm-9pm lessons with me !!! YAAAAAAAYY! I have them with me!!!! I don't need to intro myself again. YAAAAAY! Oh, I stalked a few others too (my new french class that I'm more concern about). I'M BADASS. :O

Recently, i've been shopping. Oh well, it was yesterday that i bought a leggings pants from Uniqlo ! OHH SO HAPPYY! My patience paid off! Waited for this Uniqlo to have discount for that item and it did ! WOOOHOOOO. Like a magpie, I swwwwwooooop swwwwoopp this gem! And i should have grab a knitted top or something. Knitted tops/cardi are all over the place nowadays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment