11 October 2011

Before I head off to board any bus, I checked my mailbox. And you don't even know how excited and dead elated I was !!! I even had the urge to call my mum and say "YAAAAYYY! MY PACKAGE ARRIVED!". But I didn't . Even though I was at the edge of screaming for joy, I just didn't want to disturb or rush my mum into picking up the phone. JUST TO HEAR MY JOY. She doesn't mind me getting crazy all of a sudden. She's already so used to it. Thats what mums are for :)
On a second thought, I remembered my brother ordered something online as well... Afraid that package might be his instead...
But no! IT WAS MINNEEEE!!!!
My hoodie from Korea arrived! Literally from Korea! :D sooooooooo happy !!!!! No more MADE IN CHINA products! When I just got home from chalet, I just ripped the package open. Geeeeezz~ AM I SO HAPPY! :D :D :D
Fyi, I even danced in front of my dad, wearing the hoodie. Gotta thank him for paying my ONLINE SHOP stuff. For the first time... Had to. Because payments by Visa... Sigh. I hate via Visa.

YAY! Cycling later this afternoon/evening! And :):):) shaaaall spend my time wisely and previously later on. It had grown fonder, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment