03 September 2011


YESTERDAY

BAGGU BAGGU BAGGU !
Went to watch Cars 2. It was as good as Cars. Hahaha. Still funny and great plot. Good quotations too!!! :D and you'll be able to travel to Manu different places in a day! By just sitting on those cinema seats ! Pooooooof, you're off to City of Lights, Paris and rich with pastas , Italy ! Must watch ok , people ? :D
Since we're at Cine back then, we saw H&M ! Hoho! Can't believe typical fashionistaaaaaaas Singaporeans were queuing up til next morning . Seriously?! It's not as if H&M's gonna close in a weeks time... But that's ok. Something far that reaches Singapore. What more to not enjoy ? I'll probably go (maybe next week or next month or whenever I'm around town) just to take a look at stuffs. NOT TO BUY. FREAKING COSTLY! hahahahah. Cheapo.

So, dreams of waffles didn't came true... Oh wellxssxszxz, that's ok. Had make yourself an expensive yoghurt at SwirtArt@Liang street, Bugis. Nyeh, rather go Frolick on Tuesdays :) :) :) speaking of which , I think I'll head down there since I'll be out. Should I???!! ITS ONE FOR ONE!!!!! hmmm.... K, then. What's best was the beautiful breezy wonderful night out there. Oh, shopping comes next !!!! I didn't buy anything :( coz there wasn't the colour I wanted. Sigh. Should have chosen brown instead. It's okkaaaaaaay. Can come back again. HAHAHAHA!!! don't think I need it? But I nee ribbons. HEH.

Hopefully , Eunice will be free one day so we'll go out again! All the best for attachment !!!
Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment