06 August 2011

SPACE, VINTAGE & DINOS


FASHION TIME !
hahahahahahaha.
JUST LOOK AT HER SKIRT! IT'S SPACE SKIRT! soooooooo gorgeous ! :( And it's not just any straight normal skirt thing. It's like slanted layered. whatever you call it ! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LIKKEEE~ but no pocket. hahahahahaha.





And and and and !!!!!!!!!
Well, as a no. #1 fan of bags, esp those vintage looking ones(!!!!) , gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! NICE RIGHT ?! I looooooooooooooveeeeeeeee her bagsssss !!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!




Are you a fan of dinosaurs?! Well , i am ! HOHOHOO~
and dinosaurs on necklaces?! daaaannnng, it just weakens my once-strong heart. Siiiggghhhhh. I'll just admire it here ~


just check out this Madame Moseille's blog : http://c00kies-est-une-cuillere-a-absinthe.blogspot.com/
WOOOLAAALAAA~

______________________________________________________________

oh, before i leave, last night was great ! Ended meeting late. So, we had to breakfast together. Awwww ~ So sweet. Even the Chinese followed us. And so cute watching them eat spicy, indian food. They're like ALIEN to it. Esp Yuting on Chappattis! hahahha.
DELICIOUUUUS YOU KNOW! serve while it's warm ~
annnndddddddddd. hehehehhee. I like last night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment