I'M STILD OWN WITH POST PARAMORE SYNDROME!
eeehhh ooohhhh! hahaha.
HELLL YEAAAAAAH \m/ !
Paramore waaaas freaaaakkiiinnng forever and ever always awesssoommme last night ! well, to be honest, THEY WERE EXTREMELY BETTER compared to last year's. TEEEHEEE.
Many many and billions of thaaaannks to dearest Hazwani for everything ~ Especially the tickets !!!!! And having another wonderful extraordinary Paramore memory. FFFUUUUUHHH. Including our FOEVER lost bus journey ~ sigh.
Not only Paramore, oh weelllxzsxzs, The Swellers (opening band from U.S) were frreaakigsxzszxzs HANDSOME and roooccckking awesome \m/! Totally gonna listen to them now. Seriously, better than Monochrome~ Geeeez. Fyi, last year's opening band for Paramore. AND HELL, Sweller's Drummer is superduper handsome and gooood ! Aiseh man, not only him, the lead singer was good too ! I LIKE ^^. heehe. Not only that, at the end of the concert we went to their carpark area there...and geeezz, the drummer High-fived everyone !!! SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT~ *humaira meeeeellllts inside*
this is what he said
"well, i'm gonna go high five everyone"
OH BOY. :) :) :) :) :)
THESE ARE THE SONGS BOTH THE SWELLERS & PARAMORE PLAYED:
Opening by The Swellers!
Playlist:
"Runaways"
"Inside My Head"
"Sleeper"
"The Best I Ever Had"
"Do You Feel Better Yet"
Guys, check out The Swellers! I swear they are awesome!
and i saaang along~ even when i don't even know the lyrics. It's easy to sing along with theeemm~ hehehe.
Performance by PARAMORE!!
Playlist:
"Ignorance"
"Feeling Sorry"
"That's What You Get"
"For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic"
"Emergency"
"Playing God"
"Decode"
Acoustic (where they put chairs instead of sofa~)
"When It Rains"
"When The Lines Overlap"
"Misguided Ghost"
"Crush Crush Crush"
"Monster"
"Here We Go Again"
"Pressure"
"Looking Up"
"The Only Exception"
ENCORE
"Brick By Boring Brick"
"Misery Business"
P.S: I can't believe they made my dreams come true! They played my-very-first-Paramore -song , When it Rains ! :D Jumping for joyyy ~
I LOVE THE SWELLERS & PARAMORE! \m/
No comments:
Post a Comment