12 August 2011





EHH EHHH , SOMEONE HAPPYGIRL93 LAAA!
Just look at how wiiddeee her smile is ! hahahahhahahaha. After a few of her Threadless dreams, finalllyyy reached her house SAFELY . You see that? SAFELY, I SAY.
Now, her turn to look like a total shopaholic ! hehehe.
AHHHHHH~ I WANT MY TEES NOW NOW NOW !! Get out of Eunice's house ! COME TO MY HOME !!!!!!!!!!! I WANT I WANTTT! hahahaha :D

ok, anywaysxzsxzs , let's leave Threadless aside coz it would never walk itself to my home. So.... well, shall wait patiently. :) Meanwhile, Eunice can even borrow & wear my tees. hahahaha!
Today, Med E lab test waasss HELL!!!!!!!! :'( I couldnt do la. I was struggling, drowning, dying for help. AAAAAAAAAHH~ Screw it la. Why did I get filter???!
I patched up wrongly ! No wonder like such ugly sine wave i got. And ... like 15 mins to the end of lab test, lovely dovey Mdm Soh helped me. Awwww~! I love her ! She helped me check my circuit. HEHEHEHEHE. felt so stupiid and let her down because i patch up wrongly. :( I'M SOOOO SORRRYYY!!!!
But, oh well, can't see the future of me EVEN PASSING that lab test anyway. Sigh. I didnt manage to even complete it. I didnt draw the graph as well.... BOOOHOOO.
I shall study hard and do well for the ONE AND ONLY LAST QUIZ on monday !
Insya'Allah, i can do it. :)

So, next Med E quiz & Japaneseeee!!!!

2 comments:

  1. heyyy! only one picture of arrived items!! urs 2!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nvm la ^^ hahahah. make my blog more HAPPENING !!! :D

    ReplyDelete