

Meanwhile , waiting for my Minutes to be mailed back to me again after vetting by my beautiful Assistant Secretary ~ I shall blog ! hahahah .Yes , like I've voluntarily blogged during the event itself , Zhiyi's award ceremony. Eunice & I acted as parents of Zhiyi's . Lovely uh ? Well , I'm the MAN there. Kkkkk, like what I've blogged on that moment itself , we online shopped & photobooth-ed. hahahha !! Allaaaammaaak, we like literally tried all Eunice's IPhone's photography apps you know. All the Korean words, we tried solving how to read them - whether it's SAVE or DELETE. hahahahah. Or whatever laa~ HER IPHONE YOU KNOW!!! Tssssssssk.
Ok la, not bad. Spent my hours there wisely with her. hahahha ! :D

okkk, that's all. Imma get back vetting my Afiqah's minutes.
MINUTES TOTALLY SUCCCCKKKSSSSSS. Can totally tell whether my minutes slacckeed. hahaha.
I shall send evertyhing & shut down by 2am.
GOODNIGHT , OWLS ~
No comments:
Post a Comment