
caught Monte Carlo yesterday after French with Eunice. Thank god , we went to Cineleisure to catch the movie. Or else , maybe both of us might be late... and have to wait for the 7pm show ? I don't know... maybe. HOHOHOHO~ Eunice's dream came true finally ! Sorry , I've been busy and kept delaying and got no time to watch it. But we did ~ hahahaha.
YAAAAAYY! POPCORN! i like popcorn. hahahahah.
And i looovee the way Leighton Meester acted in that show. So pretty , the three of them. :) And i swear I admire Selena Gomez ! She totally can give a British accent. hahahah.
Afterwards , we went retail therapy ! hahahah. Thought of eating anyway coz I got so much that I'm craving for ! :( Yaa laaaa, mentang mentang puase nak dekat ~~ :P

I like maaa hair ! I feel like trimming it a little. Should I ? hahahaha !
No comments:
Post a Comment