03 July 2011





BIE AGM

30th June 2011 , Thursday
HORROR MAD SCIENTIST !







and yaaaaayyy ! It's a super duper successful event whereby we spent the whole of our last term test week preparing for it ! It turned out pretty awesome ~ We had overwhelming audiences. hahahahaa ! Awww, guestbook ain't even filled half the book ! :( That's ok. It's nice though. I'll write it when i'm free in clubroom !
HOHOHOHOHO ~ SECRETAAAAARRRYYY ! hahahahaahaha. I'll miss See Mui. She's so pretty ya know. I even told her that. LOL! k , nvm.
yaaaaaaa, kkkkk. MEMORABLE 30th June 2011 :D
thank you so much to those who attended ! THAAAANNNKK YOUUU SOOO VERY MUCH ESPECIALLY to those who helped out and have made the event running smoothly - Admins , Ushers , Photographers & Emcee ~
ohhhhh ! AND THANKKKSS HABIL & MATIN for the 2 eclairs !!!!!!!!! Luckily , i saw THOSE eclairs that the both of you have stolen ! or else , none for me :( hahaha. THANKS AH THAAAAANNKKKS. hahahahahaaha !!!! Baaaek nyer brothers ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment