24 June 2011

WEEK REVIEW.

Day 1 (Sunday):






went for Ben & Jerry's with my babes up there on Sunday. Thought of going out on a weekday night. But ... hell my tight schedule. BUSY HUMAIRA AH ! Ya, so weekend ~
nothing much really. We had no plans at all . So we walked around & hahaha. "paid a visit" @ white wall place ! WOOHOOO.












OHHHHH !!! i love love love love love scorpions / frenchbraid ?
ya, whatever ! So lovely right ? Done by Eunice !! And Eunice's hair was done by yours truly , me !! hahahaha Zhiyi ! :D duuuh, who on earth will have the idea that I did all this complicated braidings ! hahahahhaha ! Well, I can tell you that my hands are man-ly. Never will make a perfect nice braids. Not only that la. Cannot do tiny art stuffs as well. I'm a useless GIRL. I dont think I'm a girl. hahahahahahaahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!






I like the above two photos. haahaha !
SO DRAMA LA PLS.


Hungry hungry ! GLORIOUS PASTRIES !!!
Since I dont think i can eat from Fruit Paradise @ Orchard Central , :( . So , we travelled back to Simei and had our dinner ! Mmmm.... I LOOOVVEE PASTRIES ! who in the world doesn't ?! As for me , as long as the pastry doesn't involve the word CHEESE I'm cool with it.



Day 2 (Monday) :


Went back to school for BIE stuffs. Since we had meeting on Thursday which i had to do minutes. MUAHAHAHAH ! ok, then now not officially serious meeting anymore ! Which means no need to do minutes ! YESSS AHHH! Thank god i didnt volunteer to be an organiser for AGM ! Well, Faj chose me as a partner. But hell , thank you Wilson ! I quickly quit my "job" before Faj is able to do so. hahaha ! PHHHEEWWW ~


Ok, so. We did the DOOR GIFTS. It waaasss freaking tiring but really enjoyed spending time with all of them. && even shopping can be suucccchhh a tough job ! Esp for the guestbook. Daaaarn , my scroll will never come true. :( Sigh. And even for my burning of the side of the pages will never ever..... come true. Well, it almost did. But it turned out HORRIBLE !
Oh, ate KFC during lunch. (pls take note of whatever food I've eaten this week).


he end of Day 1 with Door gifts, ppt slides & cert DONE. And invitation cards 1/3 done. suuuuuper fast uh ?




Day 3 (Tuesday) :


Again , completing everything for AGM.
Ohhh aaaannnd WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW! I'm so proud ! hahahaha. Cos the blood stains for guestbook turns out pretty awesome-ly brutal anddd goosssh. Well, my mom helped me with a few blood stains that turned out to look like rose petals (thank you ma, coz your daugther here is very useless at this shiittsxzsxz). LIKE GUNS & ROSES. awwessoomme laa ! Love it. And continued blood stainings using food colouring. DAAAANNNNNNGGG ! Good job, Afiqah ! WE DID IT! hahahaa.
We ended early coz the invitation cards , guestbook & emcee script are all done. Everything is all done on Tuesday ! TEAMWORK ppl TEAMWORK. it's in the clubroom as well :) .


Since we end early , Faj , Fiqah & I went to Macs ! Thankkss la ~ I wasn't looking forward for food til this Afiqah girl haaaad to mention Mac you know. -.-" Geeeez.


And @ Mac , we sat there for hours & laugh like nobody's business ! HAHAHAHA. Enjoyed their company. In addition , Faj taught us to do rose using this thiiingg. It was ORIGAMY (idk how to spell) . I WAS LIKE ............................ SHIITTTTT. And my rose turned into a tulip. BRILLIANT. I think it was nice. hahahahaha. PLS STOP ORIGAMI-ING IN FRONT OF ME & TRYING TO TEACH ME. no waaaaaayyyyyy will i ever learn ~ *grins*
we went window shopping afterwards. :D


DAY 4 (Wednesday) :


Biomed Physics discussion & Mol Gen the entire day. Sigh.
For lunch, we ate KFC. AGAIN. -.-
Shopping with Liyana for Mol Gen stuffs. hahahaa. Ok, we are so weird. We had like.... weird stuffs in mind for the project. esp for the solenoid !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. k, then we ate Paddle Pop to get the ice cream stick. And stayed in school til 7.30pm.

Purchased my APPLE JUICE on the way home!! :D

Anddddd went I got home this beautiful thing arrived !!!!! Shld have opt for normal mail instead... Oh wellzsxzx , better be safe than sorry :) GAAAHH. didn't bought it in red coz i've seen ppl wearing red. :( So... nvm. it's beautiful still. LOOVEE ITTTTT!!!!!!!! shall take care of it and not make it faaadee ~





Day 5 (Thursday) :


VIDEO MAKING !!!!! super exhausting. I like the first part only. haaha. The dancing was totally messy. But... whatever. AND THEN , THAT'S THE END OF BIE MEETING ! HOORAAAAYYY !

For lunch , Ramlah Burger in sch.
Eventhough we super duper exhausted , this Afiqah girl againnn haaaddd to remind me of J.Co ! hahahahaha. So Faj, Fiqah & I draaaaaaaaaagged ourselves for that wonderful glorious food. Daaaarn, i love donuts :) BUT GOT TRANS FATS you knooowwww !!!!!!!! i felt soooo unhealthy eating them la ! But , thank god the apple juice i bought on Wed's night help my tummy. I BERAK ! YAY! hahahahahahahaha. Either my Simei's Hanis's pastries / KFC / Mac are flushed down ! I hope so.

So we talk talk talk talk again & again for hours and then purchased J.Co yoghurt somemore ! hahaha. FAT FREE KONON! puuuiiii ~ hahahahahaahaahahahhahah !!!!!!!!

K! UNHEALTHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Day 6 (TODAY!) :


SOLAT JUMAAT ! :D hahahaha.
went for my LAST DAY HOLIDAY EXERCISE ! :'( i'll miss you. SOOOO... by then my KFC / Macs / Ramlah Burger / J.co burrrrrnnnn burrrnnninnnggggg burrrrnnnnnnnnttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE SO LA. HOPE SO. PLEASE. I ran under the hot sun. hahahaha. @ 7.30 am !
w
ent back to sch again for Mol Gen now. We are done ! YES AHH!
Purchased APPLE JUICE again . feel like want to berak. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!

and today made this look alike Subway Sandwich ! GOOSSSH , delicious la Ma. I love you , Ma ! She's amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEDAP U KNOOOWWW! && made Sheperd's Pie. (My fav food to cook & THE ONLY GIRL THING I CAN DO : cooking/baking ! ).




THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment