25 March 2010


Made ALFREDO~ yesterday. its not for me. I HAD to be in the kitchen (as usual) . haha ! I enjoyed making this easy-made food. VERY SIMPLE. Unfortunately , the aroma just make my stomach weak and .... blleaaaagghhhhhhhhhh ~ (CHEESE!) so... i didnt eat it. Instead, both bros makaaan aahh ! what good sis they have ! :D somehow, i dont enjoy and nvr love easy-made foods. I prefer foods that take time to cook. I THINK.

After that , i went to Eunice's hse ! HAD SUPER FREAKING AWESOME TIME thereee !!!! BESSSSSSTTTT ~~ \m/
We swam . Thanks to the pouring rain , we had to encounter GIGANTIC lizard under two big umbrellas ! WHAT AN ADVENTURE I TELL YOU! and it was sooooooo HUGE ! eeeewwww.
We went back to her place. Showered. Then, obviously . What else can we do? HAHAH!
(lets just see the pics) . And .... too bad, her camera died. We went webcamming and videoing !
IT WAS SO FUNNNNN !!!!!
and now , i missed it so much. MUST DO IT AGAIN, Eunice ! :D


she only posted this. BUT (!) there are more ! hahaha. shall wait for it.
to be continued...
continuing...



webcams pics. hahaha ! HAD A BLAST OVER THIS! LOL-ed so muchhhh ! :D
we promoted Redondo - HALAL ok people. can eat. HAHAHAHAHAH !
then Eunice had calls and im alone. I took advantages. She laughed when shes on the line.

Ill post a vid we made soon. And we had Mary as Guest Of Honour. Awww ~

HAHAHA. BESTTT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment