23 January 2010



ok, ive decided i want to join Military Band. They were just so awesome on CCA FAIR. Playing fantastic tunes from High Sch Musical 2 , Malay Folks, Winner Takes It all and lastly Selection movie.. what la... all i know is Stars Wars. HAHAH! They were like fuuuyooohh ~ I LOVE THEM! There were hot babes and dudes. haha. :D
So, I WANT TO JOIN MILITARY BAND !




Im soooo tired and sleepy. I couldnt sleep. Id blame on Macdonlads we had !!!! hahha. Slept ard 2.30am ! Im killing myself. Im just scared to go back to sleep. Somehow someone will nag. Grr. Went back to sch! OMG! I MISS SCHOOOOOLLL! hahah. I MISS BAND the most ! :D We became backup percussionist! Very anticipating time whenever im with Safirah (Sel) ! oh, i love her ! During the actual day, we dance a little at the back while shaking on our small instruments! hahaha. CCA FAIR ytd wasnt the same as previous years. Its no longer lively , students screaming, pulling kids to various CCAs. Now, its just UG first ... Arts... and HOME. -.-"
BOOO LAA SEH!



aku nak tiddooooo! Mama, jgn bising !

No comments:

Post a Comment